- Exceptional Miscibility in Water and Sealers
- Great Stability in Solution
- Comes in 5 Standard Colors
- Easy Clean Up With Water
- Concrete Driveways, Walkways, Patios, and Pool Decks
- Can be Diluted in Water to Check Desired Color Intensity
- See Our Technical Data Sheet for Specific Instructions
Surfaces must be clean and dry before sealing.
Cobble Colors Tint performance is directly related to how thoroughly the surface is prepared. All grease, oil and potential contaminants must be removed.
Concrete should cure a minimum of 28 days before sealing. Smooth concrete must be etched.
Cobble Clean and Cobble Prep may be used for specific cleaning situations.
Testing the product on your surface is always recommended to ensure desired results.
READ LABEL THOROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING PRODUCT
View/Download Cobble Colors Data Sheet
READ LABEL THOROUGHLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS.